- Two-W is proud to be a distributor of the famous Hoskins Livestock Waterers.
- Hoskins Livestock Waterers keep water available with less
trouble and less cost.
- Here's why.
- The unique heating design keeps water open in winter by
heating the air beneath the tank. Most waterers heat the
water which costs more.
- Hoskins Waterers are insulated to save on energy
- Adjustable thermostat is standard on all models. You se heat
unit based on how cold it gets.
- Stainless steel float guards and brass drains minimize
corrosion and plugging problems.
- Tanks slope to drain for easy clean-out.
- Bob valves give years of trouble free service.
- Overflow tubes on continuous flow models are big enough to
let surface dirt and feed particles flow out, leaving less
sediment in the tank.